Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Bella's in the House


Bella's in the house---oh yeah. My lousy attempt at rap. hehehehe. For those that do not know, I am now watching my friend's little girl. She is so fun to have around. Now, if I could just keep my two panda monkeys away from her, I will be good.

We had a fun weekend in Indy. Brian took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. Too funny. Thus the new title of Panda Monkeys for my munchkins. We did a little thrift store shopping too, which yielded me an awesome new bag!!! It is a Ralph Lauren "Picnic Basket" bag. In great shape, with the exception of this small area where the straw appears to be dyed blue, and a spot on the inside lining that looks almost bleached...otherwise great! It has a tag that says Ralph on the front. You know how I like to name everything...It was suggested to name the bag Ralph, since it so clearly says so on the bag. I just can not bring myself to do it. Makes me think of barfing. Anyone have a better idea??? Oh---And don't you think I need a pair of Hot pink Barbie shoes to go with this??? I think so!

Nothing else really new to post. I have a major cold...and kinda just wanting to chill for awhile. Trying to sleep lots and drink lots of OJ. This too shall pass! So here is the bag:


0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice