Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brian---



My baby is joining the fun of blogging. At least for today. He wanted to do a mosaic, so we sat down and did it together...Here is his. Same Questions as before:
1. What is my first name?
2. What is my favorite food?
3. What highschool did I go to?
4. What is my favorite color?
5. Who is my celebrity crush?
6. What is my favorite drink?
7. What is my dream vacation?
8. What is my favorite dessert?
9. What do I want to be when I grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe me?
12. What is My favorite animal?

Love you babe, and welcome to blog world.

3 comments:

Ashley on June 16, 2008 at 1:24 PM said...

Hi! I'm introducing myself! :) I saw your comment on Angie Smith's blog and noticed that (and I was a little confused) you or your husband was a missionary kid in the Philippines. It popped out at me because I, too, was a missionary kid in the Philippines. I practically grew up there. I was four when we moved them and a senior in highschool when we came back (but with a couple of furloughs in between all those years). It is so nice to meet you. I'll be back to visit your blog, soon! :)

By the way, don't you love Angie's blog? She is so awesome.

Ashley on June 16, 2008 at 1:56 PM said...

We were actually on furlough when Mt. Pinatubo erupted. So yes, we were probably there at the same time. Where exactly did he live in the PI? I am 26. We lived in Davao City and in Baguio City. We were with the International Mission Board. What mission was he with?

Baby be Blessed on June 16, 2008 at 3:08 PM said...

Followed you here from Bring the Rain....only through God's strength can you continue on through losing 11 babies. May God bless your family, you have a beautiful one!!

~Tina

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice