Thursday, June 12, 2008

Loosing it ---- Again


I always have had this feeling that I am not a finisher. I start things, and do not see them through till the end. There have been some issues in my life that I have been so convicted over this. One is my body. I know that my hubby desires me to be trim and in decent shape...I just always excused it off. Since Feb, I really had stopped pushing for change. I was relatively happy and content with my size...It was better than average according to statistics, and back in a healthy range.

But, then I realized that it was not finished. Not where it would please my husband or really PLEASE me. So, I took up a challenge. It is a weight loss challenge on Hannahs Prayer. I have until Aug 23rd. And for the past few weeks, I have been booking it. Here are the stats:

Starting weight (from the actual start in Oct.)
142
Current weight
127

Starting waist
33 inches
Current waist
29.5 ( I am back in the 20s!!!!!)

Starting hips
39 inches
Current hips
36 inches

Starting Bust
39 cup/36 under
Current Bust
36.5 cup/33 under

Starting biceps
12.5
Current biceps
10

Starting thighs
22.5
Current thighs
18.5
25
GRAND TOTAL OF INCHES LOST: 25 inches!

It doesn't really even feel like that much...but a little everywhere, really adds up. Fourth of July is my next goal weight date...123 is the magic number I am looking for there. And another 5 inches total. I am really excited how God has used little things in my life to convict me about this. I love seeing the scriptures that show me to be more diligent with my health. And knowing that I am completing a biblical principle, helps me know that God will provide all the strength I need to finish this race. Yipppeee!

1 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging on June 16, 2008 at 9:47 AM said...

Wow! That is an amazing accomplishment. You should feel really good about it!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice