Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An American Girl


Abbie really enjoyed her party. She giggled, stamped her feet, and smiled all day long. Then came home and got sick all night long...poor girl. I did a horrible job with pictures that day. So sorry! I decided not to use most of the good ones, because I do not have the parents permission to share their child on the internet. And, I think something is wrong with my camera, because everything is coming up fuzzy. Going to have to check it out.

We ended up with a nice size group of girls, and took up 3 rows in the theater. I think that all the girls enjoyed themselves, as well as the adults. The girls were so cute all gathering around looking at the presents and such. And they sat so well during the movie! I was shocked. I was a proud Mamma to be sharing such an event with my ever growing daughter. Kind of emotional to think that just 7 years ago, she was so tiny. Anyhow, enough babbling, here are the pictures...







2 comments:

Lisa on October 28, 2008 at 11:23 AM said...

Im so glad you had a great party Abbie.........American girl come out on video today.........

Nada on October 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM said...

she sure is growing up. hope to see you again someday.
nada(sunny's mom)

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice