Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can I just say...


I am so excited over the kids costumes??? Most years, I love piecing their outfits together, but this year, I just have felt horrible. BUT, I stuck to it, and finished them. They are sweet.

And Shhhhhhh.... Don't tell the kids, but they get to go trick or treating tonight! It is a surprise! We were planning on going to Nana's tomorrow night, so I did not even think about Attica's night. Sara emailed me and asked if we were taking the kids out tonight...ummmm no, tonight is not Trick or Treat night. As it figures, Attica is as strange as they come. They are having Trick or Treat tonight on account of the businesses wanting it this way??? No idea why, and it seems absurd, but hey---we get Trick or Treating 2 times! lol. I decided not to tell the kids. They think that they are dressing up to go show our neighbor their outfits. She is on of their biggests fans. :) Be back later with pictures.

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice