Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bored...


Man Alive...

I AM BORED! (Maybe I should go put a blanket on Jack huh???) In my isolation...a lot has been accomplished. Floors all swept, bathroom cleaned, Christmas all taken down, office cleaned, Dining room cleaned, Family room cleaned, backroom cleaned, and almost done with the dishes. But, I still have some more to go. I am tired of being in this house though, and have just enough of the blahs that I dont want to wash my hair to go to the only place in town that I have money to spend at (CVS of course!). So, do I finish my list? Or just sit here? Thinking of just sitting here. heheheheehe...

I still have:

Bedroom to pick up
Vacuum all the carpet
Finish Kitchen
Wash Bathroom and Kitchen floors.

Surely I can get one of these done today...which one should I do???

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice