Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Priceless...


Airplane Tickets: $384.00


Mustang Convertible: $200


Awesome 4bdrm Condo in a Resort Village: $300

Telling your kids you are taking them to Disney World: PRICELESS

If you haven't figured it out yet, we are going to Florida. Day after tomorrow. I thought I would just surprise most of the world with this news as I know that there are a few out there that would be shaking your heads at this. And believe me, we took your shaking heads into consideration when making this decision. I promised myself and Brian that I would not let shaking heads take away my excitement! It all boils down to this: Brian will be taking a job where he will not get vacation for at least a year, if not 2. All of us have been a little on the stressed side for the last few years. We prayed about it, read up on Dave, and decided to tell part of our money to go toward vacation. We will have other "Dave" things taken care of too. So don't worry about that... ;) And it is really cool how God has put this all together. We got great deals on EVERYTHING! The picture of the resort is exactly where we are going. It normally rents for $900 a week, and it just so happened that they had a cancellation and wanted to book it cheap for us! Yipppeee! 4bdrm 4bath...We won't wanna leave!!! So, if you don't hear from me for a week or so, you will know why! We are in paradise land and won't be back till after the 8th!

4 comments:

Unknown on February 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM said...

Hey....I am jealous! You guys have a great time!

Nicky on March 2, 2008 at 2:16 AM said...

I'm really jealous too. Have fun. Smooch.

Niki on March 2, 2008 at 10:12 AM said...

Soooo excited for you! I pray you're having loads of fun right now!

tnthicks on March 8, 2008 at 9:50 AM said...

Annie ... next time I want to go to Disney, I'm going to let YOU plan it for me ... you get such great deals.

I am sooooo thrilled that you guys had a good time, and pray that the memories will remain forever ... I know I smile every time I ever think about our trip ...

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice