Saturday, May 17, 2008

GOOD-


I have that absolute content feeling.

Thanks to money made from Revolutionary Money Exchange---we had some spending money!

Last night, we went to a cookout for our ABF, which has proven over and over to be a great time.
This morning, Abs had a T-Ball game, and I got to do some garage sale-ing. Then, afterwards, we went and saw the long awaited Prince Caspian. My oh My---GREAT movie! And I think that I have decided to have Brian start talking with either an English accent, or a Spanish accent. Huba huba. Then, we can home and had our first grill out with steaks, potatoes, corn on the cob, and watermelon.

I feel like Grande. Sitting here all fat, sleepy, and content.

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice