Saturday, May 24, 2008

Remember that cool guy Rex???


Oh Isaac, you crack me up boy! I awoke this morning to Isaac making his bed and talking to himself about the coolest guy Rex. For those that do not know, Rex is my very cool cousin. Isaac fell in love with Rex when we went on vacation. We stopped by my Grandma's for a visit, and it just so happened that Rex was there too! Isaac talks more about that night than he does Disneyworld! Seriously.

He was really upset that we do not have a picture of Rex and him. Rex, I think you need to be making a trip up to Indy. wink wink.

So, he wanted to send Rex a message. I video tapped him, beware---it is first thing in the morning, and we are not making much sense! But...here you go:





Oh---and I forgot to mention that when he says sweetest, he is not meaning sweet like "oh, nice and lovely." He is saying sweet like sssswwwwwwwweeeeeettt narly dude. LOL!

2 comments:

Sara B. on May 26, 2008 at 10:55 PM said...

Annie, you have a cute, sweet little man! Can I put dibs on him for Bella? :)

Annie Shaw on May 27, 2008 at 9:43 AM said...

Sara---we would be HONORED hehehehehe. And I am pretty sure that he would too, as he is a little infatuated with her.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice