Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Love Me Some Good Shoes....


Oh how shoes can make this girl giggle with glee. They do, really! I love them. I have decided that it would be my new thrill to find as many gleeful shoes (at thrift stores and garage sales of course;) ) as I possibly could. I love them...

Here are my new darlings. I think I will call them Shirley. They remind me of Shirley Temple when she was on some sailor movie. They just look happy, don't they??? So, without further ado- Meet Shirley---
By the way--I do not wear 7's...I wear 6.5 but could not leave these sweet girls. So, I will just put little shoe inserts in the back to make them fit.

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice