Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet My New Friend...


I just wanted to introduce you to my new friend.

He is rather lovely.
Dark Brown.
Kinda curvy.
Intense.
And rather Bold.
He is so rich that he melts in your mouth.
Remarkably unique.
He is not a good friend of the spend thrift, but this thrifty girl will make an exception.
Quite Indulgent.
Will cause me to loose myself and gain myself all in one.



He is the Starbucks Espresso Truffle. Dark Chocolate with a Truffle center. Infused with Starbucks Espresso. And so stinking yum. You can taste the coffee bean. Oh, and the thing that makes this girl even more in love, they were free at CVS using ECB's.


1 comments:

Lisa on September 3, 2008 at 10:17 PM said...

you are to stinkin funny.
you made me laugh and today that was no small task.......thanks

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice