Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sick...


Funny, that two of my friends are sick also...The great Kelly from HP and Sunny from Covington!

But, sickness has found it's way here. I was the last one to receive the blessing. Isaac has been struggling with it for a couple of weeks. Abbie had it for 2 days. And Brian is at the tail end.

I have tummy troubles, along with the head that feels so heavy that it will fall off my head. Add to that...some crazy thing that happens with my blood vessels. Every once in a while, my blood vessels will burst, leaving a large black spot in it's place. No reason, other than poor circulation. I have had these things as large as a softball before. This time, the vessels burst at my knee and on my foot of all places. I spent the better part of the afternoon looking at my foot and trying to figure out how it got that dirty! (Not in my right mind b/c my head is pounding.) I then showed it to Brian who also tried to rub off the dirt. Realizing that it was not rubbing off, and that it was starting to hurt, the light bulb went off. And then I remembered the water balloon popping feeling that I had in my knee last night. Whenever one of these things happen, it seriously feels like a water balloon pops inside of my leg. Tight and pressure...then pop and fluid. Strange.

So, all that to say that I feel yucky. And I have so much work to do this week. Trying to get the house ready for sell...or just for some friends to come over and help. And I am already tired. Blah. Brian is on overdrive. Working every extra minute he has on the house...and then 60+ hours at work. But, it will be worth it all in the end. For now, I am going to go get jammies on, and go to bed early. Thanks for letting me whine some. :)

1 comments:

Nicky on September 3, 2008 at 11:12 AM said...

Ahhh. Poor baby.
Smooch (that's for your foot)
From your big sis.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice